Saturday, January 1, 2011

Stepson's Journal Entry

April 26, 1763 10:34 a.m.
I have entered London, where I will begin my search for Annabella. Tonight I will attend the mayors ball, for I think I will be able to find her there, because she could never keep away from a good party.
Stepson

3:56 p.m.
While I was walking in the street today, I don't know, but I believe I saw Annabella's cousin, Adele, walk out of the local market. I tried to ketch up with her, but the bloody streets of London were so busy I could hardly walk. Though I did not succeed with getting to her cousin at the market, I still have tonight at the ball.
Stepson

11:32 p.m.
I went to the ball and for an hour at least I looked for my love, but I could not find her, until a most dismal sight appeared to me, Annabella was there in the presence of another man. I was almost in tears fit she seemed to be very happy with him, like how she was happy with me,it was defestating, but I could not let this get the way of what I want. So I waited till the mysterious man had left her to pursue her. The man went away to get her a drink & I went towards her. She had went out on to the balcony and as I got closer to her I could feel the fear in my bones that she would dismiss me and go back to her fancy man. She turned around in shoke when she discovered that I was right behind her. For a moment she just stared at me in distress, then she said "what are you doing, didn't you get my letter".
I answered by saying " I wanted to know why you ran away without saying goodbye".
Her face had a cold steer while she said " I don't want you here, please go away".
" but my love" I said " you are mine know you have agreed to marry me".
" well I have thought a while and I do love you, but not like that, I do not think there is anything you can do that will change my mind about you"
Then in a sudden rush I grabbed her and kissed her, she tried to push away, but I could not let go of her. Then suddenly I felt a hand grab onto me. I turned around and the man was with Annabella through up his fist and punched me in the face & throughing me to the ground. As I tried to get up I saw him rush over to Annabella, who had tears running down her face. As I stood the man looked at me and said " we will not bother with your nonsense here" and the guards through me to the curve.
I waited outside for her, but when she finally came out she was with that man again. They began walking so I of course followed them. They finally stopped at a old town house. Before she went in he grabed her hand and asked her " are you all right you have surely had a tiring night ".
" I will be okay" she said in a sweet whisper.
Then they stood there just looking at each other, then he pulled her close and kissed her. I was about to stand up an kill the bastard, but I couldn't and I knew where she was staying so it will be able to take her away know without being seen. I will take her before dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment