Saturday, January 1, 2011

Annabella' s letter to Stepson

Dear Stepson,
Last night you asked me to marry you and I hastily agreed with out thinking. I know it was probably a shock to not find me in my bedroom, but I am sorry, but I can not love you as husband. I know hearing this is probably going to break your heart, for we have had many happy months since you have arrived to the moors, and I will admit that I did have feelings for you, but now I have changed into a new person.
I have left the ring that you gave last night and the locket you gave me at the town ball.
Please for my sake do not grieve over my absents. And also please do not come looking for me, for I will be somewhere safe by the time you read this.
I will always have you in my heart and I hope we may meet again in the further future.

Your dearest friend ,
Annabella

No comments:

Post a Comment