Saturday, January 1, 2011

Annabella's diary entrie

April 25, 1763
Dear Diary,
Today I arrived in London at my cousin Adele's town house.I have only been here for a day and I have already made a new friend. His name is Lord Rubert Cole, he was very kind to me when I arrived. You see I got lost and was so happy to walk me over to the museum and back to Adele's home, and I turns out that he was a good friend to Adele's husband, Andrew, I suppose they now each other through their jobs. Adele I guess just thought it would be good for me since what happened with Stepson recently, so she asked him to have dinner with us and while we were eating we had a conversation were I found out me and him have a lot in common. Tommorow I will attend the mayor's city ball with him.
I will admit that even though I am having a very magnificent time here in London, I'm still having thoughts about Stepson, for I know he's not just going to let me go and he will be looking for me and when if he learns of Rupert, I do not know what he will.
I hope that tomorrow will be wonderful.
Annabella

No comments:

Post a Comment